Ciment I'm not calling anything you're saying a fantasy or implying that and I'm not ridiculing your assessment on it I just don't agree with it and think you're ignoring certain things I've brought up. It's completely okay if we disagree but there's no reason to get upset.

The murders shootings and firebombings have all obviously happened to these people but that doesn't mean it's all linked to eachother. I remember when Carmine Verduci was killed and everyone said Vito Rizzuto was behind it but it was actually between the Figliomenis and Coluccios.

I'm not saying these these aren't connected because they could be but like my stance on Montreal being a Family we just don't know the answers.

One of the biggest points I've been speaking about here is not everything is what is reported. Just because there's relationships between all these guys does not mean when something happens in Toronto it's connected to Montreal or Hamilton. This goes to formal affiliations like with Daniele Ranieri but others too and I agree with what Vitocahill said about Daniele Ranieri. Can you name a actual link between Musitanos and Rizzutos from the last 15 years? I don't think I can. A lot of these articles are using info from 20-25 years ago and incomplete info at that. Let's use some info from this decade. One of the Violi brothers was recorded saying Pat Musitano was planning to kill two made men in Toronto but he didn't know who ordered it but thought Joe Todaro would of had to. Joe Todaro could only order Pat Musitano to commit a murder if he was under him. Police have said they believe Pat Musitano was a Buffalo member. Hamilton has always been Buffalo territory. It all points to him being with that Family.

I apologise about the Diego Serrano and Commisso. I obviously misunderstood how you were connecting the Commissos into this.

I have heard what Moscone65 wrote too about the Commissos ripping off the Cuntreras in some drug shipments. But where does this come from?

Last edited by Mafia101; 08/01/23 05:00 PM.