Originally Posted by Ciment
When I mentioned Rizzuto of course it includes the Cuntrera/Caruana and Musitano groups. So if you want me to be specific. It would be Musitano/Cuntrera/Caruana/Rizzuto vs Luppino/Violi/Commisso/Ndrangheta. I thought it was understood. And I am not talking about formal affiliation of the past. I know quite well about the Gambino affiliation and Tony Iavarone wedding attendance. I am talking about Canadian ties of the recent war that was waged with the Musitano clan and the others that I just listed. Iavarone must of had ties to one group or another. They just don't start shooting x/or Gambino people for no reason.
So I thank you once again.

I don't think I'm following what you're asking then because I did say where I think Tony Iavarone's current affiliation lies and I base that on Albert Iavarone being made in Los Angeles.

I don't understand your assessment that this is Musitano/Cuntrera/Caruana/Rizzuto vs Luppino/Violi/Commisso/Ndrangheta. We don't know half of these guys are involved in this and you left out the one we do know was involved. Where's the Iavarones/Gambinos? How is Commisso or even the Ndrangheta being added into this? If you're basing it just from the shooting on Diego Serrano's kid that's a big jump because we don't know the shootings are connected and wasn't Diego Serrano a Ursino guy not a Commisso guy? How are you adding the Rizzutos into it? Dom Violi's own words were they all get along when talking about Montreal.

Last edited by Mafia101; 08/01/23 11:35 AM.