https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/...7de1918-8c91-5a85-8441-24d5fe6d3b29.html

Toronto Star

Police said Ranieri took over the Rizzuto operation in Toronto in 2013 after the murder of his former associate, Juan Ramon Fernandez, also known in the GTA as “Joey Bravo.”

Whether it is Saverio or Francesco Serrano it is still a son of Diego the intended target. Musitano's had it in for the Violi's/ Luppino's . Murdock the hitman for the Musitano's talked about it in the past . Pat Musitano probably felt more empowered to strike now, having the backing of Montreal and possibly of the Cuntrera's also. So this conflict was most likely between these groups I just mentioned.
Diego did business with the Ndrangheta not the Musitano clan. This is why I placed Diego in the rival group. It's the Diego angle that confuses me and the same shooters. There is a missing piece to the puzzle.
I thank you for trying but the explanation you gave me still does not make sense to me and I don't mean this in a bad way. There are too many groups involved and it makes it difficult to figure what's what or maybe I am the one that can't picture it lol.