Formia, the nephew of the founder of the Clan dei Casalesi blurts out against the city councilor: "We Bardellino are decent people"

It went unnoticed at least in the great latitudes of local information but, last year July 9, Angelo Bardellino , son of Ernesto Bardellino and nephew of the founder of the Clan dei Casalesi, Antonio Bardellino, felt the need to frontally attack the former mayor and current municipal councilor Paola Villa (Another City and Five Star Movement).

They said about Antonio Bardellino

«After a summit he left a building surrounded by eight bodyguards and fled aboard an armored 127 . These are honors that shouldn't be given to just anyone."

( Luigi Gay, Public Prosecutor in the 1983 trial against the Nuova Famiglia , regarding the failure to arrest the boss in Castellammare di Stabia )

«Antonio Bardellino, I can say it with the conviction of not being misunderstood, was one of the few if not the only "gentleman" boss in Italy , he didn't like carnage, he was the last old-fashioned godfather»

( Vincenzo Scolastico, Attorney of the Republic at the Court of Genoa and before Savona )

«Relations with the Casalesi were very close, we were two souls in one body and we placed, right in Bardellino, a boundless admiration, recognizing him an undoubted position of supremacy in front of all of us»

( Carmine Alfieri )

«Until 1981 the relationship between Carmine Alfieri and Lorenzo Nuvoletta was one of close alliance, together with Antonio Bardellino, whom I consider one of the most representative figures of the Campania Camorra, a man of great courage and respectful of the rules»

( Pasquale Galasso , Alfieri 's right arm )

«It was understood that I would have to take advice, for any important decisions, either from the Nuvolettas or from Antonio Bardellino»

( Umberto Ammaturo )

«On that occasion Bardellino told me: "The time has come: we are going to commit suicide above the Nuvoletta house"»

( Pasquale Galasso )

"Doctor, don't mortify Bardellino, I couldn't give him advice, I would only have expressed an opinion, I couldn't tell him anything at all, I took off my hat in front of him, he was a great Campanian"

( Carmine Alfieri )

«Is it already obvious that Bardellino is dead? I don't know, but I don't think he's dead."

( Tomasso Buscetta )

"The king is dead, long live the king!"