Originally Posted by Liggio
I'm convinced that the Sicilians did it. I mean, come on, Salvatore Scoppa apparently had Lorenzo Giordano, Rocco Sollecito, and the Falduto brothers killed from the Sicilian side. Who would've had a bigger motive? Any other theory is just deflection as far as I'm concerned.

The informant testified he recorded Jonathan Massari admitting it but the recording wasn't useable but the police handlers were able to hear it. None of this led to charges for the Sal scoppa murder but it's the best we have for who was behind it. Having the biggest motive doesn't make you responsible and Jonathan Massari had real problems with Sal Scoppa.

Originally Posted by Liggio
What exactly did Vittorio Mirarchi do to get on the bad side of the Rizzutos, for the informant to ask Charlie Renda for permission to kill him? And what if both the Rizzutos and Mirarchi agreed that the Scoppas had to go in order to reach a truce? This whole thing is way too convoluted.

For starters he was with Sal Montagna and Raynald Desjardins when they were targeting them. More recently the informant alleges Vittorio Mirarchi was not only working with Sal and Andrea Scoppa but he claims Vittorio Mirarchi was the one pulling the strings. That would mean he was ultimately responsible for all the murders that took place in 2016. Sal Scoppa wasn't paying his guys what he promise and that's one of the reasons people turned on him.

I'm not sure what you mean what if Vittorio Mirarchi and the Rizzutos made a deal to kill Sal and Andrea Scoppa to reach a truce. It would mean they came to a agreement that resulted in a peaceful resolution. Vittorio Mirarchi has a guardian angel watching over him or something because he was suppose to be killed 29 years ago and then 10 years ago and a few years ago. How many people can say they went against the ruling party 3 times and have lived with not a single attempt on his life.