........its sad to see on how one alleged "credible" researcher use another handle on a different forum and denies that he is the same individual. Thats somehow morbid, dont you think?!

Anyways, for those who dont know who Eric is....well, he is known as B. aka Eric "Stoner-Field" aka "Eric the Junkie" aka "Elvis Presley"?! lol

This type of "credible" researcher tried (or is probably still trying) to convince us that the Mafia or Cosa Nostra isnt a criminal organization, meaning he tried multiple times to place the Mafia in the same pot with the free masons, meaning according to him, the Mafia can be just some type of brotherhood with boss and underboss and everything else down the line, without doing nothing. Just seat there and play cards and the boss usually wins. Who knows, maybe Eric is a reincarnation of J Edgar Hoover and for him the Mafia still doesnt exist?! I mean thats one quite "incredible" theory and he even tried to justify the Mafia and now I'll show you his "source" for it.

You see, as I already said that some of those fellas do not have the strenght to go through one page of an FBI file without being high. One member from that same place who was known as Phatmattress died from an overdose (God rest his soul) but he also belonged to that same group of people. There was one fella known as JBell and this guy was a straight up meth-head who ended up in jail or something like that.

For example, now Im going to show you one screenshot from that crack shop from across the street which was given to me awhile ago by one of my former associates from that same place, and it shows us on how some of these same "credible researchers" are developing their "incredible" theories. First lets look at the screenshot which includes our main "actor" B. aka Eric....

[Linked Image]

So, this guy aka researcher needs to smoke some narcotic (whether its crack or weed, i dunno), so he can achieve his so-called "ZEN" and to start creating "theories" while reading FBI files.

I personally never heard of Prof. John Binder saying that he shoots heroin while researching the old Capone mob, or legendary author Matthew Luzi doing LSD or meth while writing on the Chicago Mob.

--------------------------

I want to apologize to all members on this forum for declaring such horrors (especially to the younger generation) and I also want to say sorry, personally.

But, I would also like to add that we are not here to create music, or to talk about UFO's, or regarding the creation of sci-fi movies....but instead we are here to show people the real picture, backed by evidences and reliable theories, which again, are backed by real evidences. We are here to show that there's nothing romantic about the mob and that you can end up with your own dick in your mouth. We are not here to romanticize these fellas and to justify their actions, while being under the influence of drugs. We are against those who try to justify the mafia and we are also here to show you that Don Corleone from the "Godfather" movie is not 100% real. And so Ill say this to those "credible" researchers...stop poisoning the younger generation with your foolish ideas and theories. Research with a clear mind. Its not that hard.

Salut'

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good