Im going to say only this ok?!

More than 6 or7 years ago, I was the first guy (ever, and im not trying to sound narcissistic) who noticed something "strange" within the Outfit's hierarchy, while researching the Chicago mob. The so-called "strange" situation was that some (older or more powerful) capos had other "capos" or crew leaders beneath them, who in turn belonged to the same crew or group.

I was often mocked and laughed at by those same "credible" researchers from across the street (you know all of them since you are all close) for coming up with such an idea with statements like "You and your fantasy charts hahaha with capo above another capo hahahah villain hahaha" or something like that, BUT it seems that as time passed by, I was right.

-----------

So you can check out the Joe Costello situation with his caporegime and Frank LaPorte who in turn was above them. You can also check out the 1976/77 example in which DiVarco was labelled as capo for the north side crew, but the problem was that Solano was the top representative for the "northsiders". DiVarco talks to one informant regarding the books being opened and about membership. Or Battaglia being labelled as "boss of the west side" while he was a capo under Giancana and Ferraro, but we have info regarding other west side capos like Daddono "paying respects" to Battaglia at the time.

So back in the days me and one of my accomplices who went by the name of "Confederate" decided to use the term "territorial boss" which was taken from one senate hearings from the 80s (regarding the Outfit and unions i think) during which one agent labelled Solano as "territorial boss", including Pilotto who in turn was LaPortes successor, meaning the agent used the same two crews as example.

I never knew about the Gentile info and in fact, I found the "capo squadrone" file few years later after creating my theory, but everyone still kept quiet.

To be honest I really dont care, since I obviously wont get any credit about it, as always.

Thats why stay tuned at the Button Guys Site for further info, and please dont be stingy wink cool

Have a good day.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good