Well, once again, you've proven yourself to be a liar. I don't post anything from BG on BH because the administrator of that site asked me not to after TOG was "banned" which, by the way, was because he got into an argument with someone over there. Not because of ANYTHING else like you like to spread around under your multiple aliases. And that happened FOUR years ago soon after we started Button Guys.

In addition, if all of TOGs stuff is "shit" then why is it that ALLL of the articles that he posted before we started our website and before he was removed STILL on there? And despite what you have said, when he posted all of those articles - NO ONE ever came out and attacked the way they do now. Not even with the "controversial" and original Dominick Scialo article that he wrote.

Also, there's a difference between constructive criticism and straight-out looking for possible errors in order to try to denigrate and discredit someone. And we don't respond to that bullshit, especially from people like you who have an ax to grind.

Obviously, everyone makes mistakes. No one is perfect. But there are ways to question things respectfully which doesn't happen with you and your cohorts.

As I said, you clearly have an agenda - and it's been going on non-stop for the past four years and as mentioned earlier, it's quite clear why you all have a bug up your ass.

Last edited by MafiaStudent; 07/21/23 03:43 PM.