It's unbelievable that such self-proclaimed "esteemed" researchers such as yourselves would list a fictitious guy by the name of Emilio Buttoni on your “Apalachin Chart” as a top-ranked "Capo” in the Gaetano Lucchese Family who you say lived in Jackson Heights, no less? And that this Emilio Buttoni was, in fact, one of the exulted ranked mafiosi “attendees” at the infamous November 14, 1957 “Apalachin Mafia Meeting” of Mafia leaders from all across the nation?

Oh my God! Please, tell me you were just kidding us!

Maybe instead of critiquing other researchers' work in the denigrating way all of you do with ANYONE who isn't part of your little "clique," maybe each of you should start learning how to take some criticism yourselves! Because your continuous comedy of errors is simply way too much for any logical person to swallow.

So, how does it feel now fellas? To be on the receiving end? LOL

On that note…

Mafia 101, please tell us again, "instruct" and try ridiculing us again, about how our Frank Piccolo Hierarchy Chart listed Thomas (Tommy the Blond) Vastano as being connected with the Gambino Family’s Piccolo Regime even though he was "technically" a Genovese guy. LOL

Please, go ahead!

At least Tommy Vastano was a REAL GUY, A REAL MAFIOSO, and a decades-long known associate and partner of Frank Piccolo and his entire crew. NOT a fictitious, made-up name that "Chris Christie" aka "Angelo Santino" listed on a chart about one of the most important events in Mafia history.

But maybe we're wrong. Maybe Emilio Buttoni’s real last name is Buitoni? As in the famous Buitoni Macaroni Company? Yeah, that's it! “Emilio” ran all the macaroni rackets in NYC. I hear he was really "'rollin in the dough.” LOL

It really has to make any logical and even-minded reader really question your ultimate motives here. And it certainly sheds new light on why you and your little buddies have continued to let Button Guys live in your head rent-free for the last four years.

* "Emilio Buttoni" - 4th row - second column. No pic either. I wonder why?

Attached Files 3-appalachin chart.jpg
Last edited by NYMafia; 07/21/23 01:45 PM.