T.G.I.F.
---

DRIVING LESSONS...

After flying by jet plane from Rome, to JFK Airport in New York City, the Catholic Pope realized he had arrived ahead of schedule and would be very early for his first appointment of the day.

So, he asked his chauffeur if it would be ok for him to drive the limousine for a little while because it had been several years since the Pope had been behind the wheel of a car.

So his driver slid over into the front passenger seat and the Pope climbed in behind the wheel.

Naturally, the Pope was a bit rusty, so he's driving poorly, when suddenly he sees police lights flashing behind him in his rearview mirror.

So he pulls over, and the police officer walks up to the window, takes one look at the Pope and gets startled and taken back.

He says to the pope "Hold on for a minute, ok," then walks back to his patrol car to radio the chief.

Cop: "Chief, looks we have a real situation here. It looks like I've pulled over a very important person."

Chief: "How important? Who is he, a governor or something?"

Cop: "No sir. He's much bigger than that."

Chief: "So, who then? A Hollywood celebrity or something?"

Cop: "Much more important, sir."

Chief: "A major politician?"

Cop: "No sir, he's much more important."

Chief: "WELL, WHO THE HELL IS IT THEN?"

Cop: "Well sir, I'm actually not sure. But the Catholic Pope himself is the guy's driver."
-

Lisa and I hope you all enjoy your Friday gents! TGIF