Originally Posted by Zavattoni
@IceVeins…
I do want to ask you some things;

1. Did Carmine Galante actually want to be Consigliere under Joe Bonanno? Also off topic; They say that Galante was underboss under Joe Bonanno; but what “year??” I don’t believe it tbh
From what I've ascertained from the incredibly ambitious Galante, I would guess that he'd revel in a promotion to Consligere. Galante did succeed Frank Garofalo as Bonanno's underboss, I have a reputable source on that somewhere, I believe the year was 1953.

2. I saw in the Aniello Dellacroce video; Who was Consolvo who shot at Aniello Dellacroce?? What was the beef about?? He tried to killed a underboss which is a “no/no”
The reasons behind the madman Carlo Lombardi's storming of The Ravenite are still unclear but he was involved in narcotics dealings and so was Consalvo, so that would lead to the presumption that it was drug related.

: I thought you would mention Carmine Persico when it came to your Joe Colombo video; Persico had something to do with that. (Some people agree and disagree)
There were a few more theories I didn't include, it seemed like offering so many alternative theories was pulling the viewer in too many directions and felt that I got the point across regarding the mysteriousness of shooting by providing the 4 theories I did.