Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93
Murray Humphries is absolutely fascinating. I never really gave him his credit as he wasnt italian, so i always doubted his stature in the organization. As I've spent more time on this forum, I must say Sam Giancana is so intriguing. That guys life was something else.

If it wasnt for Humphreys, there wasnt going to be any Bruno Roti Sr or Frank Ferraro or Gus Alex. We have info regarding Humphreys "bashing" some high level CN members like Cerone or Skids Caruso. He was their main "teacher". The Outfits non-Italian crew was something else, and they had a official seat on Chicago's round table with their own vote, even regarding on who was going to be the new CN Chi boss.

As for Giancana...he was more Americanized than Capone and didnt care much about the Italian stuff. Or as Angelo Bruno once said that Giancana worked with everyone and also made money for everyone. And again as a reminder, Giancana didnt understand Italian and was making faces during commission meetings. Again, Giancana is the main example of a completely Americanized Italian mobster and thats why he and his predecessors never had a problem with the non-Italians having a seat on their own "commission".

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good