Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Well that turned ugly fast and once again I am brought up. Yet I only fired back that one time when you "Merely" mentioned me. When I gave information on Salvatore Calderone, it seems you wanted to say something else but just said "thanks". Be honest why did you really sign up and waited to post until now? Cause you make things seem innocent but with an agenda. Then when some of us talked about "it" and the kiddie fiddler, when you brought them up, you got really defensive as if we insulted you idols, heroes.

I applied to this forum a while ago, and forgot about it. I then applied again recently and tried typing in GangsterBB and saw i got accepted a while ago. I joined because i believe this is the second best forum out. I have only been on these forums since June of 2022. Im not sure who "it" is or the kiddie fiddler, is one of them Angelo? I was mentioning you because you've admittedly lied in the past about info. As far as me thanking you, you're looking too critically. I literally wanted to thank you because i didn't know he was boss.