Originally Posted by NYMafia
I'm actually very surprised that you're even asking a question like that? I thought you were such a knowledgable researcher and mob aficionado?

Most of the info I recited has been very well documented by numerous sources through the years; newspapers, magazines, FBI reports, MF, FOIA files, etc., etc., etc.

You really should read more to familiarize yourself with this genre if you wanna partake in these types of conversations.

Firstly, i am not a knowledgeable guy, I only know a bit about pre-1931, but im relatively familiar with some of the topics. You have WAY more knowledge than me it seems, hence why i'm holding you to such a high research standard. If you knew nothing, i wouldnt be badgering you about relatively minute things like Mineo being boss, etc.

Secondly, my question is where SPECIFICALLY did you hear that Philip Lombardo was the boss of the Genovese family from 1969-1981? what files and what testimony? you very well could be right, but from the files and from amazing researchers ive seen/talked to, i havent found that to be true.