Originally Posted by Millspgh
Leonetti is not on YouTube sharing his stories, talking shit on the families of his murder victims, or peddling other items for sale.
So maybe when comparing him to the other rats,he is more humble, and sincere and apologetic for his past. His actions eem to show he is not proud of what he did both in the life and when becoming a rat.

Although I would love to hear his stories straight from his mouth LOL

I knew him since we were boys , in the life and before . Now days people don’t understand you are who you are . Now days everything is completely different all but a few small pockets in North East .

He tells truth about coming up around his uncle . But as an adult he was one hundred percent in . But there is that fine line when your boss is a true killer and you were taught to kill for the rules or what the boss says .

He was always half in and half out , but when the hits were on the up & up it is different . When the hits become personal or worse and the boss is the boss you do what you’re told .

Phil was just a kid raised in a neighborhood that was in the life … we all did what were were told since we were babies.

Guys now have not a clue … grownup with a device in their face is completely different from what we grew up in .

He has his head on straight and is getting old .

Last edited by Serpiente; 07/17/23 07:44 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."