Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by Toodoped
No disrespect to anyone on this thread, but one name which was mentioned as "author" (angelina somethin somethin), is not an expert at all. "She" just theorize without any real proof or evidence, or in plane words "she" lives in fantasy land. If you ask me, Rick is the real and only expert in that project.

TD, I meant to ask Sully who this Angelo guy is he referred to? Because I've never even heard that name before and I'm very familiar with most of the recognized and respected authors in the mob genre who have written books and such. I'm drawing a complete blank as far as that name goes.

And from what you just explained it seems this Angelo character is a half-a-fraud who concocts his own 'theories' and conclusions about mob history and then tries putting it out there like its gospel and hard facts?

Yup. A total fraud who theorize on why the sky is blue and why wall paint dries faster. I really feel awful when people look at that hermaphrodite (he is 100%) as credible researcher, i mean its like they all fall into hell's pit. As I already said, Rick is the only credible guy in that "crew". Theres not much difference between that freak angelina and known liars such as Alite.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good