Originally Posted by Toodoped
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Ill add something on Manfredi Mineo. He had his own gang, merged with Salvatore D'Aquila, then broke away, this is when Salvatore DiBella was head of his own family. Which means and this is something I believe in, is that D'Aquila was dealing with a renegade faction in his family for a time. I believe Mineo was also involved in Salvatore D'Aquila killing since Manfredi took over D'Aquila family soon after, and had support from Giuseppe Masseria, and Gaetano Riina. It is easy to say well we have two families from Palermo area so Manfredi had to he a boss of that one, than it broke away. Truthfully that part of its history gets complicated as we have very little to work with. I still stand by with what I said. By far 1912 is an interesting year for organized crime, not just in New York City, but across the nation.

In addition, I would also like to add that Chicago's Mike Merlo (possibly), Tony Lombardo and Joe Aiello were probably under the D'Aquila regime.

lol what are you talking about? Chicago had its own family, they werent under anyone.