Originally Posted by Hollander

So many Jewish gangsters from Chicago probably even more as NYC lol.

@H...and the thing was that those same Chicago Jewish mobsters were with the Outfit for 50 or 60 years and thats why some of them exercised a lot of power, authority and respect among the Italian membership, meaning they were part of the family and they were all one clique.

Originally Posted by dixiemafia
Lefty had a record so he definitely wasn’t some squeaky clean front man.

@dixiemafia I agree.

Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93

That's interesting. I always assumed he was sort of a weak front man.

@BigTuna here are few examples from my old Lenny Patrick article regarding the Miami situation...Rosenthal was one of Yaras' “students” in the bookmaking business down in Miami. They constantly met to talk business at the Miami Beach Bayshore Country Club, which was Yaras' headquarters. Rosenthal was Yaras' overseer at the Multiple Sports News Service, which provided the “line” for bookmakers of sport events on national level. During June and July of 1967, on the orders of Yaras, Rosenthal purchased explosives, detonators, guns and ammunition so it can be used against rival bookmakers. For example, Alfie Mart was a Miami bookmaker and his headquarters got blown up for resisting the services of Rosenthal’s company. Also the automobile of Irving “Mickey” Zion, another Miami bookmaker, was blown to pieces. Next, the cleaning shop of another Miami bookmaker Jack “Chappie” Rand was bombed and totally destroyed.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good