Originally Posted by Shadow1
A few weeks ago, there was a post about Richard Ferrara being an informant. This is 100% false. I had lunch with Richie last week and we talked about this in detail. FYI, Richie and I have been close friends for over 20 years, he was the best man at my wedding and he is godfather to one of my children. He is like a big brother to me. That being said, the source of this lie is a convicted child molester. His victim was a 16 year old boy. He is NOT Italian and is out to save his himself. There is another individual that made this accusation legitimate and the reasoning behind that is deeply rooted with jealousy and self promotion. This is not child’s play or some movie or TV show. This is as real as you can get and to put something like this out to the public could have severe consequences to everyone involved. I don’t write that as a threat to anyone, I write that so people think about the ramifications of spreading lies and rumors. I can tell you this, unless you see someone on a witness stand or see a copy of a cooperation agreement, keep your rumors to yourself.

I have also heard this is false. What gives me some pause is that I can't find his plea agreement or sentencing. This posted, persons who would be at risk due to cooperation do not seem overly concerned.