Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by Brovelli

Out of interest why are some of you so bothered/offended by rats? Whilst I don't agree, disagree or particularly care why they ratted I find the podcasts, stories etc an interesting insight into what we all discuss on this forum. I prefer hearing what they have to say than some random loser sitting behind his laptop telling us they're all rats and he knows best (no disrespect I am one of the random losers). I'm sure some stories are lies and I'm sure a lot are true. Either way I find it interesting insight into the life so personally don't complain about the content that is out there these days

They are self serving, They tend to lie, so why listen to them? They betray their friends, occasionally their immediate families. They are cowards, and all say they had a reason other than not being man enough to face their punishment for ratting. They are the lowest people on earth. Aside from that, they are not bad.

Right and I don't have any reason to disagree with that. But as someone who has joined and partakes in a mafia forum (if that's what we call this) why do you take offence/not want to listen to people from that life? Without rats that life should in theory still be a secret so everything we know is from rats. Unless you were/are a member yourself lol I don't have any personal reason to like or dislike these guys but I find the life interesting so therefore I find their insight interesting

Last edited by Brovelli; 06/12/23 11:02 PM.