Originally Posted by ChiTown

Did you ever come across Tony Spilotro interceeding against a NYC family in Vegas? I also found those wiretaps of him and Agosto from KC talking - they try to talk Italian and Spilotro has trouble understanding - admits he doesn't speak it well. Thought that was kind of interesting and frankly - something he would have lost respect for.

No, I personally never came across some example with Spilotro interceeding against some New Yorkers, although Im not saying that theres no info about it somwhere out there.

Yeah I also heard all of those tapes, and I also agree regarding the funny situation in which Spilotro didnt understand Italian. I also find it funny Spilotro having a very deep voice for such a short fella lol.

Regarding Spilotro not knowing Italian...he wasnt the only Chicago member who didnt understand Italian since in one of our previous convos in a different thread I already mentioned regarding Giancana attending some commission meeting on which most representatives talked in Italian, while Giancana was allegedly making faces because he didnt understand most of the convo. Heres the file and I think the convo is between two Genovese big shots...also for me this is one of the most interesting files out there...like the info that Giancana was possibly against the Strollo hit...

[Linked Image]

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good