Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by Toodoped
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by Toodoped
I think your statements under number 1, 4, 5 and 6 are spot on Max. Tnx

You're very welcome, Villian

As I mentioned, I'm sure there were a few other reasons I've forgotten about, or we don't know about, why their governing body was later downsized. But all the things I described played a part in that historical decision to some degree.

Its V I L L A I N! - character whose evil actions or motives are important to the plot. (like for example forcing people to close down whole forums on their own for some time, and now they are opened like a Las Vegas pussy because they began losing members lol lol lol )

At least "spell" it right Maxie lol lol

Back to topic....i also agree that you already described the most important reasons for the downsize.

I apologize, because I actually didn't realize that I spelled your name incorrectly. But what's all the rest of that about? The whole statement you just made about, (your quote) "like for example forcing people to close down whole forums on their own for some time, and now they are opened like a Las Vegas pussy because they're losing members lol lol lol" thing? I mean wow! Lol

What's all that about? You've got me completely in the dark.

Nevermind. Its about the crack shop from across the street and I know you know and if you want the details, just pm me.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good