very good questions cabrini. i will take a stab at answering.

1. pietro d'adamo has been described as a mafia leader in lasalle or a member of west end gang or the link for the mafia to what remains of the west end gang or hes just a member of a mafia cell. there is no good evidence on d'adamo. there have been somewhat recent drug busts in lasalle and surrounding areas and none of them even mention his name...which seems odd.IF d'adamo was a territory or cell leader for either group you would think even a vague reference would have come out. i have consistently placed him working under arcadi, however arcadis status and position is even harder to define lately then d'adamos? as d'adamo has a history of cocaine imports dating back to proj colisee 2006 the possibility exists that he may be "the door" as they call it in mtl bringing in drugs and simply taxing those doing the street/wholesale sales. alas if you are taxing and collecting from criminals you would need even a small crew to collect and as of now not a single name has come to light being placed working under d'adamo. for those reasons i think he is a member of someone elses cell not a leader of his own.

the same cannot be said for focarazzo. 2 names have come to light recently related to drug trafficking and money laundering in laval area. martin daze was named as a man with links to focarazzo and HA although no chapter was given specifically. the second name is frederic lavie who also it is alleged has links to robert/plouffe and it is alleged the HA south chapter. lavie has been described as a drug dealer. back to focarazzo he has been described as a link to HA specifically robert/plouffe and the rizzuto/sollecito faction of the MTL MAFIA. focarazzo maintains an hq located mere blocks from the bellerose cafe alleged hq of rizzuto/sollecito faction. it would be odd if these to groups were not allied considering the closeness to each other. also there is no evidence showing that focarazzo is allied or ever has been with any other mafia cell/group but the rizzuto/sollecito.

2.it has been reported by la presse through daniel renaud that the current leaders of HA have no interest in past feuds and are only interested in making money. so at this point to involve themselves in an italian on italian feud appears odd.

3. i will not give much type to the unorganized street gangs attempting to operate in mtl. there is no central controlling leader anymore that is for sure. there is no more woolley or arsene mompoint to try to gain an alliance/consensus amongst the many gangs. woolley has lost influence that is for sure or else people wouldnt be shooting at his house. i find it difficult to divide and categorize who is who especially when reports give vague references to past way out of date membership in mostly defunct sets...crack down posse being the most popular name thrown around. many times arrested members are ref'd back to being once allied with ducarme joseph. how ridiculous!! the man was murdered in 2014. any connection to joseph by anyone is irrelevant at this point 9 years after his murder. well i have just done what i said wouldnt...on to #4.

4. i can only categorize renda as an associate working directly for l. rizzuto. i say this simply because he has never been arrested for anything. it would be hard at this point to bestow a leader type title on him with such a lack of a record. there was a mention in one of the scoppa/massari murder trials that renda was delivering large cash payments to hitmen operating for the rizzuto/sollecito faction, however he has yet to be charged. the 2 are family and in an extended family that has been through alot of death and mayhem in the past 15+ yrs. i can think of no other leader that renda would have loyalty to than leonardo.

5. mirarchi could be simply sitting back and doing nothing letting all of this play out and see what comes of it. there has been very little info on him or his associates since his release dec 2017. mirarchi is alleged to be involved in sports gambling and cocaine imports. it does not appear that he continues any kind of alliance with raynald desjardins. most intell have mirarchi as coming to a truce with leaders of MAFIA shortly after his release and the very fact that he is still alive and has not faced even an attempt on his life would bear this out.

6. all i can speak to about arcuri family is that they no longer hold any sway in mtl if they ever did. they did allie with montagna in 2010/2011 and that didnt go well. the same can be said for family of moreno gallo. the gallo family has had businesses bought out by mafia members. lastly i cannot find whom is now in control of said business.

-hope some of this helps.