thanks for the kuddos ciment, it is indeed a confusing ever evolving situation in MTL.

that list was a theory for sure. i have the rizzuto and sollecito cells separate only because of claims and info stating that the 2 of them serve/served as co bosses, acting bosses, co leaders etc. for just that reason it has always seemed like rizzuto and sollecito were leading both the MTL MAFIA and there faction of it, but also leading criminal cells. there associates and family members appear to operate in different spheres of crime leading me to think they operate separate.

one thing for sure at least as of now is that rizzuto/sollecito are leaders of the most powerful faction of the MTL MAFIA.

on to the padula bros. they were allied with giuseppe devito and paying him a tax to operate up until there 2011 drug bust. after there subsequent sentencing and now release not much has been heard. i would not put them in the rizzuto/sollecito faction side that is for sure. there exists no connection between the 2 sides. so the padulas if they are operating would be doing so completely independent or allied with another group of mafia cells. terrible answer i know, lastly there is no info/proof showing a current alliance/connect to HA or street gangs. if memory serves the padulas were in a turf war over drugs with RED allied street gangs between 2009-2011. old info most likely no longer relevant.

hope some of this helps.