Originally Posted by Lenox
If one is gay, likes getting rammed up the ass or ramming other men up the ass, a prison gang is perfect. If you like committing brainless thug crimes , wearing a bandana, joining a gang might be for you. If you are in your 40’s or 50’s and enjoy dressing like a 12 year old, joining a gang might be for you. If you have dreams of raping men in a prison cell, joining a gang might be for you.

You know whats pathetic and sad?

I interviewed a gang member who was in prison and he told me that fucking men in the ass became alpha to him. Ever since Prison he has no shame fucking other men to prove how tough and dominant he is when it comes to running things on the streets.These guys actually think fucking another man in the ass is ALPHA. That is what Prison teaches them and yes he admitted to me that is the reason why they wear their pants below their ass. Its not a joke or to be taken lightly. They want others to know they are down with it.

So if you join a gang you more than likely better start enjoying sucking dick and be ok with it.

Last edited by RushStreet; 05/03/23 01:29 PM.