Originally Posted by VitoCahill
possible montreal mafia cells (mar 2023)

1.RIZZUTO
LEADER
LEONARDO RIZZUTO

2.SOLLECITO
LEADER
STEFANO SOLLECITO

3.ARCADI/DEL BALSO
LEADER
FRANCESCO ARCADI/ FRANCESCO DEL BALSO

4.PIZZI
LEADER
MARCO PIZZI

5.BARBERIO
LEADER
DAVIDE BARBERIO

6.OLIVERIO/LOPEZ
LEADER
SERAFINO OLIVERIO

7.PIETRANTONIO
LEADER
ANTONIO PIETRANTONIO

8.MIRARCHI
LEADER
VITTORIO MIRARCHI

9.ALBANESE/COLAPELLE
LEADER
FRANCO ALBANESE/CARLO COLAPELLE

10.BASTONE
LEADER
ANTONIO/ROBERTO BASTONE

11.SILVANO
LEADER
PASQUALE/PATRIZIO SILVANO

12.SUCAPANE
LEADER
ALESSANDRO SUCAPANE

-these would be the most prominent names i could pull from the old filing cabinet. i will not attempt at this point to claim who may be allied together after the most recent attempted murder. who is vying for power and a chance at the top seat is unknown at this time. i did not include any reference to a desjardins cell as he is not italian. there would still exist the possibility that the albanese/colapelle cell is in fact working for or still paying a tax to the VIOLI bros out of hamilton. past investigations after 2014 arrest of nicola valvano and colapelle revealed there tobacco import group was paying tax to VIOLIS. this arrangement continued through the olios-median tobacco arrest of domenico agostino et al in 2018. 5-9 years ago i realize but a possibility.

there would also appear to be a somewhat clear divide amongst these cells but again at this point who knows.
historically the first 6 cells listed have worked together and with full patch members of the mtl chapter of hells angels. there has also been past working alliances with gregory woolley allied street gang members but not all street gangs.

cells 8 through 12 have historically never been allied with the RIZZUTO/SOLLECITO,RIZZUTO CRIME FAMILY.
mirarchi obviously because of his past alliance with desjardins and through him joe dimaulo. also because of this mirarchi would have found himself working with the now deceased giuseppe devito. as mentioned previous the albanese/colapelle cell possibly has ties to the VIOLI bros. also colapelles brother giuseppe (murdered 2012) was allied with both mirarchi/desjardins and never worked with the RIZZUTOS. the bastone and silvano cells when busted as part of project clemenza 1/2 in 2014 and 2015 were either reported as being independent or to be working with giuseppe devito. i can recall no media or law enforcement documents alleging they were part of the RIZZUTOS that is for sure. the same can be said for alessandro sucapane and anyonre who possibly lines up with him. sucapane was devitos man on the street after his 2010 capture and imprisonment. there was some reporting that sucapane had fallen in line after the return of VITO RIZZUTO and this is possible considering he wasnt one of the many to be murdered in the ensuing revenge/purge. however sucapane has been fairly inactive and quiet since his release from proj clemenza sentencing.

the major question is where does pietrantonio sit in all this. he was once allied with salvatore montagna and after dec 2011 attempted murder looks to have been active as a cocaine importer for the sinaloa cartel according to testimony at the EL CHAPO trial. he dealt direct with el chapos secretary/#2 alex fuentes villa i believe. that connection is dead after fuentes villa testimony/cooperation but the connect to the cartel may still exist making pietrantonio an important member in montreal. this also may explain his alliance with the 2 newest power players for the HA MARTIN ROBERT AND STEPHAN PLOUFFE. ROBERT it appears is the most influential full patch in quebec if not all of canada and has been linked to several drug networks and large imports of cocaine.

i am NOT stating this is how these cells line up to be clear. there would however exist the possibility that if yet again the mafia in montreal is about to go to war battles lines could be drawn along those lines. there also exists the possibility that there is no sucapane,silvano or bastone cells at all. this list is just a best guess at this point...back to the jays game...happy st pattys day...cheers

VitoCahill , I like your analysis on the different Italian cells existing in Montreal and surrounding areas and I also agree with Mafia 101 that cell 1&2 being together for now but the rest of the remaining cells seem to be plausible. I also understand things are pretty complicated out there in Montreal and you can only theorize based on information given to us by the media assuming that it is correct. In which cell would you add the three Padula brothers or would they run their own ?