mafia i will say first that when threads start to derail on any topic because of insults and what not i check out. i have not read anything that was said by anyone personally insulting you. i mean that literally. if i wanted to be vindictive for any reason i would be on faceback, twitter or some other nonsense soc media platform. i come here looking for current info on topics im interested in and to learn like most.

i dont discount all of your posts they contain good info.

to yer point about nicola spagnolo and structure. you are correct we dont know. my best guess about spagnolo is that if there is any person of influence cell leader what ever we call it that he reports to it is leonardo rizzuto. i say this for several reasons.
1. the 2 have long standing family ties. i dont believe they are directly related but there fathers were very close for a long time and that means something.
2. spagnolo has never been arrested as part of a group bust naming him as leader of anything. hes faced some pinches for gun possession and most recently his stabbing of a man at a nightclub. but never anything showing he has special standing.
3.spagnolos inclusion in the "executive table" could arise from his close association with l. rizzuto. it could be a translation issue from french to english, bad info from police?
4. when magot/mastiff busts fell in 2015 the only 2 members of said table arrested were rizzuto/sollecito. spagnolo was not arrested. barely mentioned really aside from being caught on surveillance.
5. the "executive table" best evidence suggests no longer exists so any potential for him to be a leader may be over. remembering also his stabbing bust.

all i will say about musitanos is that i no longer bother looking in to who they were what they were. my reading has shown they were 'ndrangheta possibly under protection of buffalo mafia. or like many mafia groups in canada held some kind of dual membership. the reason for no longer researching the musitanos is that they are all dead. any associates by now have gotten out of game or latched onto some other OC group.

keep any and all comments coming i do enjoy the banter.