Originally Posted by Hollander
I read Murray Humphreys handled delicate negotiations with Joseph Kennedy who was the Canadian distributor of several recognized brands of Scotch and English whiskey. The Hump met with him, and divided territory, and reached an understanding on their respective interest. It is said him and Joe Kennedy consulted constantly on political matters, from 1929 until the Hump died in 1965.

Yeah I heard about that "rumor" numerous times in the past and to be honest, I personally never found any real source for it. Although there might be some truth to it mainly because later we have Sinatra being a middle man between JFK and the Mob and this obviously raises the question on whether there was previously some type of an alleged deal, or maybe Sinatra was a simple "bait" for the Mob so they can get to the Kennedys. According to some convos, Humphreys wasnt much satisfied with the Kennedys but was quite angry when Charles Inglesia (English) mentioned Sinatra and the Kennedy situation in front of the feds and Roemer.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good