Vito buddy I've kept it civil until people made personal remarks about me. Notice I haven't said anything bad about you. Its not a petty jabs at eachother he's just saying dumb stuff that some people will eat up. The purpose of the links were to show the ruling parties in Montreal has changed since the time of the 2019 article you shared.

Would the word of a former Bonanno involved with the leadership at that time not be enough to know if Montreal sent a envelope? Dom Cicale said Sal Montagna collected the tribute and travelled between the two locations delivering messages. That is backed up with recordings from Joe Massino and Vinny Basciano.

There's quite a few examples of Families not electing a Boss right away. After Albert Anastasia was killed Carlo Gambino didn't become official Boss until 1960. Joe Cammarano held a vote in 2015 to become Acting Boss and then another in 2017 to become official Boss and Michael Mancuso went to jail in the late 2000s. Whatever happened Joe Cammarano didn't become Boss. When Tony Accardo stepped down in 1957 a new Boss wasn't confirmed until the 1960s. It happens.

The question of their structure hasn't been answered anywhere. Of any of the cells in Montreal we wouldn't be able yo outline the entire structure. Nicola Spagnolo was considered one of the men at the table in 2015 but he isn't mentioned in any of the recent articles so where does he sit? Is he a number two to the 4 co leaders? Or is he rank 5? We can't answer that because we don't know the structure.

The Musitano ndrina exists in Calabria and maybe was considered to be in Ontario when Angelo Musitano first came over. But like the Luppinos and Papalias who all had Ndrangheta roots they joined the Buffalo Family. The RCMP and local Ontario police considered Pat Musitano a Buffalo member. Also to add a little more Project Otremens recordings had Vincenzo Morena asking Joe Violi who gave permission to Pat Musitano to kill two made men and Joe Violi responded he thinks Joe Todaro gave it. It doesn't explicitly say it but one can see that as a Boss giving his Soldier permission to kill someone.

Never said the Annunziata cell carries any influence. I was just giving you a little insight into who they are since you didn't know.

The fact someone doesn't understand the most basic stuff about the Mafia and is going to argue all you need to be Mafia is be Italian and commit crimes is just nuts. That is my point. There's people on here who are trying to tell us what is what when they don't understand the simplest things. It's frustrating when no one bats a eye at that but if I say we dont know what Montreal is which is absolutely a the truth I get dogged on by several users and accused of rewriting history or not knowing what I'm talking about.

I also take issue when you try to say the Rizzutos didn't need or care about the Bonanno Family. How would you know how they feel or what they thought?

I'm not questioning and never have questioned the overall strength and how much money Montreal was making.

I can agree they don't announce they're independent or whatever. That's why I say we dont know. But why can't others also accept this and just say we dont know instead of they are their own Family or they're this or that. Too many of you are speaking as if these are facts and not just what you believe.

Last edited by Mafia101; 04/17/23 10:34 PM.