to point 4 first i guess we need to clarify or establish what "ties to sicily" means in this context.

do we mean ties like the gambino family obviously has ties back to sicily through the inzerillo,gambino families amongst others. in that case there has been several fairly recent arrests on both sides of the ocean proving this connection. that is what i mean when i say there is no ties back to ribera for the decavs in that type of gambino family context. no one on here can state those type of strong ties exist for the decavs in present day.

we can disagree about the scope of criminality of this family that is fine. not having any current intell on family since 2015 doesnt help the matter. its possible they have gone quiet and continue to grind out rackets in nj on a small scale. its possible they have ceded territory or partnered up with other families to maintain some control of traditional rackets in the state. we may never know was only posting my un educated opinion.

always good to debate said topics ny mafia. you are one of a few on here who continues to keep an eye on present day MAFIA as well as a vast knowledge of MAFIA families from the past. with that being said is there any validity to charles majuri and liborio bellomo being related? i have never come across this connect before wonder if you know.