Originally Posted by Mafia101
How are you going to say it doesn't matter if Andrea Svoppa was vindictive or not? It completely matters because it goes to his credibility. It's not cherry picking. It's very obvious he wasn't a member of any organization so when he says traditions mean nothing it doesn't hold any water. What non made guy had held power over guy we know was made for sure. What does Dominick Cicale have to do with anything? He was vindictive when it came to guys like Michael Mancuso and Vinny Basciano but the little he said about Montreal about them still being apart of the Bonanno Family and sending drug shipments to Vinny Basciano and Sal Montagna being the one to collect tribute is supported by other info.

You're just rambling at this point you're arguing against things that weren't even said.

It doesn't matter because they found multiple sources of corroboration, as opposed to simply relying on whatever Scoppa said. You think the authors didnt KNOW he was vindictive? They said as much, lol, multiple times throughout the book. Did you READ it? Same with Cicale. What does Cicale have to do with anything? If you just gonna whine and not read, and deflect, i got no time for that lawyer- type nonsense debating style. It was an example of a rat whom i dont believe EVERYTHING he says, but dont discount it either out of some stupid personal bias. A lot of serious researchers really respect Pennisi. Half that guys post are vindictive and petty. What rat isn't vindictive and petty? I saw a video where DiLeonardo insinuated Gravano was gay. Petty. I just did an eyeroll...

I write all that and you say I didn't say nothing. Buddy, your argument is basic as fuck and TIRED. It's the Montreal reciprocal of the Buffalo argument. The Buffalo detractors argue no matter what semblance of structure there is, there isn't enough ACTIVITY to constitute a viable LCN borgata. The Montreal argument is that whatever the level of criminal activity, there is no STRUCTURE OR FORMAL RECOGNITION OF SUCH, that this " organized crime entity" could be called an LCN borgata. Completely fine. But you weirdos act like thats the end of the conversation.

Let it come out the Bonnanos and Domenico Violi are making a play and watch how the tune changes...