Originally Posted by Mafia101
1. Glad you say that. As recently as 2020 in the book La Source/Inside the Montreal Mafia a RCMP agent says they're under the Bonanno Family.

2. When Jerry Caoeci states something he cites a source. Canadian journalists authors and experts throw around Mafia titles and labels incorrectly constantly. Several authors journalists and experts have and keep making mistakes with this on subjects that aren't even in question. Their word isn't law. Them saying something doesn’t make it so.

Once again because it's very apparent that reading isn't your strong suit. I never said I was a expert. I am not making a claim of anything except that we do not know what the people in Montreal are.

You have to prove it to me because you're making unsubstantiated claims and I am asking for the evidence that supports your claim. This shouldn't have to be explained. When you say something is so the burden of proof is on you not the person who disagrees with it.

Follow your own 3 steps of presenting your claim. How do we know Montreal is their own Family? In the very first it was asked if they're their own Family and some of you said they were but not one of you have provided any sort of evidence of it.

That same book Scoppa said it was lip service and thst being a made man meant nothing up there. Don't do that, cherry picking....