You just don't have the stones to admit that you're wrong.

Meanwhile you have the arrogance to respond to everyone else's post with laughing emoticons as if everyone else is an idiot and you know everything. Meanwhile this is how easy it is to catch you in a lie. lol lol lol lol lol

The posts were:

I made a typo on the date; you're right to call me on that - it was a 2001 meeting not a 2004 meeting, but the substance of the meeting is the same.

An empty chair sat at the head of the table to the right of Rizzuto to symbolize the missing Sciascia. It was absolutely Rizzuto's intention to send a clear signal that he was done with the Bonannos. Maybe he didn't say "go fuck yourself" but that was the clear implication and thus why Massino was so upset with the results of the meeting - his third attempt at an entreaty with the Rizzutos in the same year.

I never said the Bonannos were relying on Desjardins I was saying that FACTION was the only faction that would take the Bonanno's calls - and I'll stand by that.

Again, this is all documented in the books I have already cited which you have not read.

Do you know how to read?

You responded

Reply Quote Report Email Post
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: eastsideofvan] #1050232 02/01/23 05:16 PM
Mafia101 Offline
M
Capo
UsA
It isn't documented in any of those books lol just stop it already.

Originally Posted by Mafia101
I never claimed they didn't leave an extra chair open how would I know if they did that or not and I dont remember speaking to you about that.

I've read the book a couple times and I've read The Sixth Family and a few of the other Montreal books and they all have different accounts of what happened at this meeting. One book even brings up another visit to Montreal by Sal Vitale that isn't mentioned in either Mafia Inc or The Sixth Family. Some books say Vito Rizzuto refused the Captain position and suggested to offer it to his father another book claims Sal Vitale makes Nicolo Rizzuto the Captain and another claim is that Sal Vitale left Montreal leaving Vito Rizzuto as the Acting Captain. So using passages from these books as any type of evidence when they all recount a different story of the same meeting or meetings doesn't hold much water. You also left out the last line on the page where it says something along the lines of "despite all of this Vito Rizzuto remained a good Soldier."