Originally Posted by mike68
https://gangsterreport.com/dodging-...to-the-bk-borough-dino-cammaranos-place/

It appears that Scott is doubling down on his Bonnano claims. I don't subscribe to this but anybody hear anything? Or is just more of the same?

I don't have access either. Part of me says there's no smoke without fire but there's surely no way that if any of this is true the major NY papers aren't eating it up. I've not followed his stuff too closely but have listened to their podcast and other than being a bit obsessed with mobster nicknames they've seemed to be reasonable. But without anyone else reporting on it surely this is all nonsense or at the least massively exaggerated. The funeral assault was all over the news, if there's shootings surely this would get 10 fold that attention...

It's intriguing but pretty disastrous for your reputation and future if you're wrong and reporting on people's homes and businesses getting shot at. It's sensitive stuff to those involved, particularly on the back of a death in their family. But I guess they're all mobsters/criminals so maybe he don't care