Originally Posted by Hollander
Sinatra also had links to the CIA.

How Frank Sinatra tried to save himself when he felt threatened by the mob

https://nypost.com/2023/01/05/new-book-tackles-frank-sinatras-ties-to-cia-mafia/

Thanks. As I already said, we have wiretapped convos between Roselli and Giancana in which they trash talked Sinatra (maybe I previously forgot to mention the trash talk) and they talked about CIA gadgets being different from the ones which the feds had.

At first Chicago owned Sinatra and later "they" hated him. According to one commission meeting in Florida between Chicago, Gambino, Lucchese and the Genoveses from the early 1960's, it seems that at the time the Chicago Mob owned Sinatra and they threatened the opposing faction that if they dont back off, Chicago will pull out Sinatra from their hotels. But later it seems Giancana wasnt satisfied with Sinatra's job to manipulate Kennedy and some sources say that Sinatra was allegedly in danger.

Sinatra was allegedly used many times as a bagman for the US Mob, especially by the Genoveses and the Chicago boys (the two "cousin" families) but he wasnt the only one. They had hookers and other types of women too who transferred the cash or messages, but the Chicago guys also had priests for the job. One was known as "Father Cash" and back in the days during one of my projects I think I managed to find his real name, who in turn allegedly had connections to the Vatican.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good