Originally Posted by MemphisMafia
Yeah,Toodoped everyone on this forum knows you are the authority on Chicago.I hope I didnt sound as though i questioned a single word you posted above.I do believe it was Auippa and Accardo who in the end gave the nod.Although once Roselli testifies i feel it could have been more of a commission matter.He should of took off he had to know it was over after he testified

Naw bro, you have all of the rights to question everything that I post since im not 100% perfect in these stuff and I might be wrong on many things. I like when my research is challenged since thats the point of it. The Outfit was quite unique and thats why we still have a lot to learn so we can reach the bottom of it. Thanks again bro for your opinion which also holds water. Sorry if I sounded tough.

As for Roselli I agree since I previously or already said that it mightve been a commission order since Roselli knew and was connected to many families, or maybe it was simply a Chicago thing, which I personally believe was the case.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good