@Giacalone....Chuck Giancana (Sam's younger brother) said that Sam once stated that the Mob and the CIA were two sides of the same coin. Back in the days I was looking at the Double Cross book as half-fiction project but as time passed by, I managed to find information which confirmed some of those stories and completely changed my opinion.

@Hollander...during those days the Chicago Outfit already had better and closer political connections and also lucrative operations all around the world, than the CIA and so the agency needed or used those same connections with the help of the Mob. For example the ones in Brazil, Panama or the Middle East.

@MemphisMafia...i think we can all agree that the bottom line is Roselli's murder was sanctioned and executed by the Chicago guys since he belonged to their own organization. I dont remember which family represented Tampa on the commission at the time but im positive that Trafficante wasnt able to even touch Roselli without the Outfits "ok", and thats why I previously said that Trafficante had to follow protocol and was able to be in agreement with the Chicago boys and possibly also gave his vote regarding the elimination of Roselli. I lean more towards the information that it was a Chicago internal situation, rather then a case for the commission.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good