Originally Posted by MafiaStudent
Originally Posted by Giacalone
One of the most powerful organized crime figures of the 20th century. Harry Stromberg was a force. People don't even understand what this man meant to the underworld.

I enjoy learning about all these different people I've never heard of before (like Stromberg) or didn't know much about, (remember, I'm still a student...lol) just from all the articles and charts NYM has researched and written, my own individual research, and, of course, various discussions and contributions from members of this forum.

Having said that, and maybe this is too much of a "student" type question, but if you don't ask, you'll never learn....do you think, other than Lansky, that Jewish gangsters are overlooked?

As I just got finished commenting above, I feel the same exact way about some of these charts and groups. And as far as your question, "do you think, other than Lansky, that Jewish gangsters are overlooked?"

My answer would often be a yes. A big yes!

Many people are just obsessed with the Italian Mafia, per se. And thats all they typically follow, thinking they were the only major entity who ruled over the American underworld.

When in actuality nothing could be further from the truth, as is clearly evidenced by the above posted chart and historical background for this iconic Jewish Mob.