The 'Ndrangheta boss who arranged marriages from prison
ANTONIO ANASTASI | MARCH 20, 2023 10:24 |
PETILIA POLICASTRO (CROTONE) – This wedding is busy. "Authentic 'Ndrangheta teachings" are those which, according to the reconstruction of the investigators, leaked from the interview in prison that Nicola Comberiati, arrested for mafia, extortion and usury in recent days, had with his father Vincenzo, undisputed leader of the clan of the same name in Petilia Policastro, when he went to visit him. Nicola Comberiati talks about it in the car with Giuseppe Trapasso, nephew of Giovanni, head of the homonymous 'Ndrangheta family of San Leonardo di Cutro, and cohabitant with Federica, sister of Nicola and daughter of Vincenzo. Comberiati reported to Trapasso, unable to access the visit to the penitentiary due to the lack of a certificate of cohabitation, that his father would have wanted him to participate in the interview, because he wanted to get to know him, and that he would send a letter to his daughter explaining that she should continue the relationship. "By now Federica has made the move... I was happy they finished the house, I'm writing to you because I don't want to make a bad impression". And at the next interview she would have demanded that the couple present themselves before her.

Last edited by Hollander; 03/21/23 02:51 AM.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"