Enes I. (28), one of the nine suspects in the Colombian drug murder in Bergen aan Zee (Holland), was liquidated in Macedonia on Monday, March 6. This is written by various Macedonian media. The criminal case against nine suspects in the kidnapping and murder of a 45-year-old Colombian will start before the court at Schiphol on Wednesday.

Macedonian Enes I. (alias “Zhilla”) was shot dead together with another criminal (Jeton K., 37) last Monday evening in a hotel bar in Skopje, the capital of Macedonia. In addition to the two deaths, a waiter was also injured, according to Macedonian media. Four or five gunmen reportedly entered the bar wearing police uniforms and carrying automatic weapons. They pretended to be on a police raid and shot the two victims in the head.

A burnt-out Audi A6 was found a short time later at a location further in Skopje. Police believe it was the gunmen's getaway car.

Jeton K. was already the target of a liquidation attempt in 2019. In the background is a conflict between two criminal groups from Skopje.

In the criminal case against Enes I. the Public Prosecution Service will ask to be declared inadmissible. A ninth suspect is still on the run, but his criminal case will still be heard in court.

On Wednesday, March 15, the criminal proceedings against nine men suspected of involvement in the kidnapping and murder of a 45-year-old Colombian, on February 16, 2021 in Bergen aan Zee, will start before the court at Schiphol.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"