Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by Mafia101
Only people losing sleep are fanboys with Mafia idols and Ralphie. Here's where both sides of this stand

On the side that believes Jimmy I was a informant there's a FBI memo that says Jimmy I was a informant between 1965-1969 and 1974-1975 and the information he gave was on hijackings.

On the side that believes he wasn't a informant there's nothing except broken hearts, excuses, denial and a bunch of crazy conspiracies with nothing to back it up.

I think we can all agree on this is where we standlol

Now you are just being a jerk. There is a lot to be said by each side, but to me it points to a leak meant to hurt his family and stir things up, such as talk among remaining mobsters. The problem with LE is they don't realize it never works. The man did all that time, and during the years they had him as an informant he was actually away in prison.

This video breaks down the pros and cons of both sides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7SBKWFJ9JE&t=460s

How is laying the facts out being a jerk? The guys who believe he didn't inform have nothing to back that up. You just said you believe it points to a leak meant to stir things up and hurt his family. There's the conspiracy on your side. You proved my point for me.

He didn't serve his full sentences either time and he wasn't in jail when they say he was informing but even if he was that doesn't mean anything you can still inform from jaillol

If you're going to continue this show us some actual proof this was a intentional leak to stir things up. Don't come in here with your opinion and conspiracies acting like it proves anything.

That video doesn't break down the pros and cons. This isn't the smoking gun you think it is. Scott Burnstein explains the protocol for writing 302s in the 1960s and says that could be what happened but doesn't say it is what happened. Scott Burnstein then says he doesn't believe Jimmy I informed and needs to see more proof because I guess a file that says he informed in two periods on hijackings isn't enough and then in the next breath says John DiFronzo was definitely a informant even though there's no paperwork. Talk about hypocrisy lol it's more denial and conspiracieslol

Last edited by Mafia101; 03/04/23 01:58 PM.