Originally Posted by RushStreet
Originally Posted by VitoCahill
well i thought i'd wait until things cooled down here. dont know much about inendinos early criminal life around the time of his alleged cooperation. some on here stated he did 10 of 20 years in the can. others that he did the full 20? was he not part of the wild bunch group of hitmen working for ferriola in late 70's? the wild bunch have been connected to dozens of murders. with that being said so was whitey bulger and he was allowed to operate by the fbi. upon inendinos release he was soon caught up in another indictment (jan.13 2001) out of cicero along with mike spano sr,emil schullo et al for corruption of the towns administration. inendino was then sentenced in 2002 to 6.5yrs only to be released oct. 15 2008. the possibility exists that after his release from first sentence he no longer was cooperating with fbi or anyone. if he was how does one explain the 6.5 year sentence in 2002? one could think that perhaps he was feeding info to feds in 70's and he got burnt by them when he got tossed in can for 20 years. maybe after his release he no longer played that game again which may explain getting imprisoned yet again.

all to say at this point looking at the modern day outfit in 2023 its a mute point because hes dead. if however say in april 2023 a massive wide ranging indictment comes down decapitating the highest ranks of the outfit well then we have our answer as to if inendino was continuing to cooperate. i much like other on here do not like the fact that this info was released so quickly after his death very underhanded and disrespectful. jeepers let the guy get in the ground FFS.

To me the impression I get and have heard from others is that Jimmy purposely gave the FEDS False information and they have had a chip on their shoulder ever since. He played them as suckers that they are. So once he passed away they released the info to make him look bad to others. Even though everyone in the Chicago outfit knows it is bullshit and never did anything to bring down the Chicago mob which was the feds original plan all along.

You're a fucking idiot. All RATS give false information