Originally Posted by VitoCahill
how does louis rainone fit in to the alleged conflict between mongols and outlaws that is brewing in chicago. i would think if he has connections to the outlaws or acts as a link he might be a respected voice if indeed he has attained such status now. also how does rainone fit in to the outfit hierarchy now that james inendino has died.
to that point on another thread there has been heated debate about inendinos alleged cooperation with authorities in his past. well was mario rainone not considered a rat at some point? and yet according to some he is now a respected/feared authority once more in the outfit. rainone also served some time after being considered a rat for burglary.

and chicago has no zip faction. none.

I'd like to know where Louis Rainone stands in this Mongol and Outlaw beef because he is close with the Outlaws and grew up with some of them but there's been nothing about it. Maybe Scott Burnstein is overstating this coming biker war.

Scott Burnstein says Jimmy Inendino was Underboss and that Dino Marino and Sal Cataudella were supervising Cicero while Sal Cataudella was Acting Underboss. Another source someone had who has been credible and mentioned Louis Rainone long before Scott Burnstein ever did said Louis Rainone calls the shots in Cicero and Jimmy Inendino is in the background. He also had Sal Cataudella as Underboss and Louis Rainone could be a successor to Solly D.

Louis Rainone is probably the Cicero Captain now.

Mario Rainone wore a wire on Lenny Patrick and that caused Lenny Patrick to flip and that kinda brought down Gus Alex. The Outift blew up Mario Rainone's moms porched as a message and Mario Rainone stopped cooperating and did a long stint in prison. There's rumours there was some kinda of deal and pay off too but who really knows. If Scott Burnstein is right that Mario Rainone is back in the fold it might just be around the Cicero crew and Louis Rainone has enough clout to facilitate Mario Rainone being around. I doubt he has any serious standing in the Outift today. He's on parole until 2025 too.

Chicago does have rumours of some Italians off the boat working in the city. Don't know if anyone would say it's a zip faction but there are Italians there. I think it's said they work with whatever is left of the Elmwood Park crew.

Last edited by Mafia101; 03/03/23 02:00 PM.