I don't know about White Boy Rick, but let's discuss the other two, shall we? Nicky Barnes could be considered a clear case of racism. Also, he told what he knew, the feds got what they wanted, and threw him away like a piece of garbage. He wasn't that valuable of an informant, for example, they didn't need his cooperation for the next 10 to 20 years, like they do with Mafia turncoats. Also, the government doesn't have as big of a hard-on for black organized crime as they do for the Italians. They even allowed Whitey Bulger to kill and kill and kill again so long as he helped them bring down the Italian mob in Boston. Take all of this into consideration, and it's easy to see why they left Nicky Barnes out to dry.

Now on to Gaspipe Casso. Are you being fucking serious? This guy was still committing crimes in the joint while he had a deal with the feds, plus he lied to them repeatedly about several crimes, and if I'm not mistaken he said he gave them all of his cash then they go and find several hundred thousand dollars stashed away somewhere. How you could possibly throw him into the mix is beyond me. Come with some better examples because those are about the worst examples you could ever come up with.