Originally Posted by Mafia101
Originally Posted by RushStreet
Originally Posted by Mafia101
You talking on the phone with some mystery guy from a mob family doesn't really cut it for me. Let's just ignore the memo because this one guy says it's bullshit lol

I feel sorry that you have more faith in the corrupt FBI and some anchor from a local news station than someone who knew Jimmy their entire life personally.

FBI is a fucking joke and its quite obvious with this story. Same goes for Chuck Goudie who has never once did hard time or was involved in the life at all.

He makes millions of dollars per year to fucking come up with stories that generate ratings. Thats all they are, fibs, make believe exaggerated bullshit.

I have more faith in a organisation that has a track record of being right far more often than being wrong than a random guy who goes into a mental breakdown over a wannabe wiseguy wearing what every other average 20 year old wears.

But if you want to believe someone fabricated this FBI memo back in the 1980s just to release it the day of Inendino's wake you do you.

BINGO! You just hit the nail squarely on the head with each particular thing you just talked about. Bravo!