Originally Posted by Liggio
I don't give a fuck if he killed as many people as Stalin, once you become a rat, none of it counts. The guy who never killed anyone but kept his mouth shut will always be the real gangster vs the one who killed 20 guys then flipped.

You might not understand what I'm saying. Amongst the NE gangsters, he was possibly amongst the most vicious, I mean did you see him on MBA pod? He was a vicious fuckin guy in the streets. Look at how he BEAMS when he described his Jamaican crew " that was chopping bodies up". I was like..." Shit... hes crazy...lol"... Like..... this is someone yall are looking to for what...? Honor? Stop with that movie bullshit...like Jesus. What are you guys looking for?

He said on MBA pod that Bruno was hit because he got caught trying to cultivate an FBI agent as HIS source. And someone produced a 302 saying he spoke to a fed. Some Andrew Scoppa type shit. He got the button cause he had all the acumen in the streets to put shit together. Are yall really mad because he downplays the mob in his gangster schooling? I think I might have stumbled upon it there...

As far as the lack of retaliation...look....

It reminds me of, that Chinese gangbanger... he was on Vlad TV. He talked about gays in jail, that if you wanted to say... abuse a gay guy, you better make sure he didn't have hands. Like, what if you get your ass beat by a fag? Or like Gaspipe abusing some 300 pound monster because he's a wiseguy and getting his ass beat. Rat or no, they KNOW he WILL shoot back....

Now having said all that... understand... I don't give 2 fucks about the guy beyond what he tells us about OC, his insights and perspective. I get into the rackets, the Intrigues. Whereas you guys seem really fascinated by the LIFE. The GUYS. I'm like McNulty chasing Stringer, I don't even give a fuck what these guys look like....

Last edited by CabriniGreen; 02/18/23 06:53 AM.