Originally Posted by Mafia101
Originally Posted by Lenox
Why is Cicale calling Lubrano spineless? Thats fuckin ridiculous. Lubrano could probably give two shits about two washed up broads he probably banged a thousand times. Barney and Mancuso are getting slopping seconds. They should be embarrassed, not Lubrano. If I was Lubrano I wouldnt care at all.
Think about it this way: everytime Barney or Mancuso goes to kiss either girl, they are doing it knowing full well Lubrano’s dick was rammed down both of the whores throats on numerous occasions. Whatever body fluids, courtesy of Lubrano , that were on the girls lips and tongue are now on both Barney’s and Mancuso’s lips. In fact both Barney and Mancuso have Lubrano dna. Hoped they dont get ordered to give a dna sample by the fbi and get arrested for a crime Lubrano commited. Thats a better way to look at it.

You sound like a jealous incel that thinks a little too much about Lubrano's sexually activities lol

That's what I was thinking too. He sounds like someone who has been rejected one too many times. By the way, does this mean he would only go out with virgins because he doesn't want to catch "sloppy seconds"?