Originally Posted by mr_white
I'm reading that this shit started happening to Joey with Mancuso banging his ex-wife while he was in prison. I think he has a son with her and I'm not sure if she was his ex yet when the Nose went in there...so maybe I'm totally wrong in my post above but the stuff coming out lately sounds like he definitely banged a bunch of hotties and then other made guys did too...

John Pennisi did a video on it and he said they were divorced. Lubrano and this lady do have a kid together. There doesn’t look like to have been a problem between Lubrano and Mancuso over this. Dominick Cicale did a video yesterday that mentioned it and he sort of said Lubrano was spineless but either way there wasn't a beef over it as far as we know. Pennisi recently talked about Lubrano's ex girlfriend being with Barney Bellomo currently now too and didn't mention a issue between the two.

A. They're Lubrano's ex so he doesn't care.
B. As Cicale kinda said Lubrano is spineless.

Who knows what the actually situation is in both of these. The only people who are bothered by it appear to be the ones on this forum.