Just stop. You're wrong on this. There was no meeting in 2004 between Vito and Vitale. Vito was arrested just 3 weeks into 2004. In the meeting you were talking about that took place several years prior Vito turned the Captain's position down in favor of his father. He didn't tell Massino and Vitale to fuck off. That's some make belief bullshit guys like you have perpetuated over all these years that isn't backed up at all. No war has been going on since the 1970s to say this shows you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Joe De Vito was on the run outside of Montreal and arrested in 2010. I'll repeat myself since you clearly didn't read what I said. The war ended in 2011 with Montagna's murder and Desjardins' arrest. The murders that took place after that were the Rizzutos cleaning house. By the end of 2013 they were firmly back in control. From 2014-2015 murders that took place were personal Beefs and rivalries not a power struggle or new war breaking out. In 2016 after Sollecito and Rizzuto were off the street the Scoppas made their move to take over and took out Giordano, Rocco Sollecito, Vinnie and Joey Falduto, and Vinny Spagnolo. Their coup ended when Sal and Andrea Scoppa were killed in 2019.

Why would the Bonannos be relying on Desjardins when his whole group was in jail and he killed Montagna? Show me anything that documents the Bonannos working with any other group in Montreal post 2011 in an effort to take out the Rizzutos. You won't and you can't because they just don't exist.

Last edited by Mafia101; 02/01/23 04:45 PM.