VitoCahill

1. Cammarano was the Underboss and Acting Boss
2. Zancocchio was the Consigliere
3. Joe Grimaldi was a Captain
4. We haven't really had an update since it came out these guys got shelved. There's been nothing on Joe Grimaldi in any of the recent updates like the funeral fight. Gangland News article made it sound like Vito Grimaldi was still shelved when he died last year so the rest probably are too.
5. Mancuso was dealing with the Colombos in 2020 before their big indictment and had dealings with the Genovese before some of them were indicted last year. Meaning they most likely recognize him. Cammarano is popular but as the saying goes the boss is the boss. If the report of Mancuso targeting the Cammarano's is true and the situation devolves farther I could see some back room deals taking place to remove Mancuso. That's a big if though.

I think your list for who's on who's side is pretty accurate but Bosco is still shelved and Stagno probably is too. Stagno is out making short films on YouTube pretending to be a cowboy now.

Gangster report might be right saying Cammarano is alone right now. I really don't know who'd be supporting him currently. Joe C, Dino, Joe Grimaldi, Zancocchio all shelved. Who knows who took over the Grimaldi crews. Alphonse DiPilato might be shelved too or retired because he's living out in Arizona now, Joe Sabella is in jail still but Arthur Tarzia is still on the street so maybe they support Cammarano still. For possible supporters the Pipitone crew is under indictment and the Asaro crew might be with Mancuso or neutral and Jerome is in jail currently.

When Mancuso goes back to prison for his parole violations it'll only be for 5-11 months

Last edited by Mafia101; 01/30/23 05:15 PM.